Join our staff and help make a difference!
Position: Consultative BCBA
Under the direction of a Clinical Director, the Behavior Analyst will provide: supervision to Behavior Technicians and fellow BCBAs who are in the process of being credentialed with insurance.
Knowledge and Behaviors Needed
This position requires the individual to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience posts certification and hold an active status as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), credentialed with commercial and private insurance providers. Must have a TN BCBA License and be credentialed with Tennessee Medicaid insurance providers.
The employee must have:
- good organization and time management skills
- the ability to follow through on given directions in a timely manner
- the ability to interact well with children
- the ability to work cooperatively as a therapy team member
- the ability to work well independently
- passed all behavior technician competencies
- good written and verbal communication skills
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Provide supervision of non-credentialed BCBAs supervising RBTs working with clients.
- Will bill each session as a supervision or parent training session and document it in Central Reach
- May only clock in for non-billable activities when approved by the Clinical Director. These activities can involve separate trainings with new non-credentialed BCBAs or RBT staff trainings with the new non-credentialed BCBAs.
- Receive supervision from the Clinical Director on their supervision and training tasks
- the ability to work effectively/positively with parents to improve the quality of life of their children
- the ability to have a positive relationship with families, children, staff and others from diverse backgrounds
- the ability to give and receive feedback from peers and supervisory staff
- Harwood operating hours are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
- This position is Part-time hourly, and hours will be scheduled in accordance with the new non-credentialed BCBAs supervision and trainings that are scheduled.
- This position is remote, Supervision will occur via Zoom.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must have the ability to move quickly to keep pace with toddlers and have the stamina to remain alert and energetic during therapy sessions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. There is little potential for harm or personal injury when basic safety and health precautions are followed.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to: